Do you desire gentle support as you deepen your inward journey? I help people who:
- Want guidance in their spiritual journey.
- Want to become more self-compassionate.
- Want to address wounds, habits, or distractions that hinder wellbeing.
- Want to heal their relationship with their body.
- Want to overcome shame.
- Want to grow in gratitude and compassion.
- Want support in making a significant life decision or change.
- Want to uncover their authentic self or true voice, and live bravely into it.
I view counseling as a kind of midwifing: As you bring your wiser and truer Self into the world, I am with you as a knowledgeable, compassionate, and encouraging presence. I help you trust, relax, and direct your energy to the right places during your labor of love.
I believe trusting, supportive relationships are essential for any kind of spiritual and personal emergence. Thus, I take my time getting to know you, your story, your longings, and the places you feel stuck. Counseling sessions blend attentive listening, gentle guidance and teaching, and mindfulness-based practices. Our relationship becomes a safe container as you grow to embody, more and more, the wisdom already inside you.
If you're interested in this kind of companioning, please be in touch for a free, 20-30 minute exploratory session.